To add to my responsibility, my husband is injured. Tuesday he dropped a wrought iron mirror on his big toe. We went to the Dr yesterday and it is not broken, but today we ended up back and it is infected. So I am realizing just how much my husband does for me, because he is currently not doing anything.
To top it all off, Miles has double ear infections and bronchiolitis, so he is not the greatest joy to be around currently.
So in short, I want to say thank you to all those you have made my life so easy. And ask for good vibes and prayers to be sent in my direction, while I figure out how to handle all that my life currently expects from me. I have faith that one day I will figure this all out.

1 comment:
lizzy- i know im not as helpful as becky and her family, but id lover to help you out while they are gone. Call me!!! Ill babysit, bring you dinner, whatever you need!! I love you-
Post a Comment