Thursday, May 27, 2010
My awesome husband
I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know how much I love my husband. Do you know that in like 20 days, we will have been married for four years. Yep thats right FOUR YEARS!!! That is like forever. That is as long as highschool. That is 1460 days! Its a long time. And yet it does not feel like that long at all. These past years have flown by. And I love my husband more now than I did four years ago. Granted a little of the enthusiam and lust might be gone, (I mean four years ago today I was still counting done to my wedding night!) but the love is still going strong. And to prove it, today my hubby stopped at my work out of the blue with a A&W root beer float just for me. Is that an awesome husband or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment