Saturday, May 22, 2010

Putting things in perspective

Things have been crazy lately and I have found myself feeling sorry for myself and wondering if things will ever get better. I found this quote online and it really has helped but this in perspective.


"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude."
--Joseph B. Wirthlin,

1 comment:

Dolly said...

That is one of my most favorite quotes too-keeps a smile on my face:) I have a favorite blog that I read to cheer me up. My blogging friend, Mary, will make you laugh, cry and cheer all in one post. She just lost a baby also...
Here's her link...http://myglobofblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/dont-ever-come-back-and-read-this-post.html