As you may remember at the beginning of the year I started Weight Watchers with my mom and my sisters, and I was actually doing fairly well. I had lost like 18 pounds. But then I got lazy. Really lazy. And well.... I have gained a lot of it back. All my cute new clothes are starting to feel pretty snug.
Well whats a girl to do when her pants are getting snug? Well I am certainly not going to go buy bigger pants! So here I am making a commitment to all you who read this. I WILL stop being lazy! I will lose that weight again, and I will get healthy.
No I just need to remember where I put my points counter...........

3 comments:
Exciting!! You've got my support!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon!!
You go!! I am right there with you
I do not know were your counter is:)
good for you- my clothes are a little tighter after this trip as well- need to get back on the plan.
Post a Comment