Monday, May 24, 2010

#18-#22

#18- climbing into bed only to find 2 cars, 1 truck and numerous blocks hiding in the covers

#19- reading Miles one of his favorite books ( little einstein's seek and find) and having him point out the "tu-til" (turtle). This is not an animal we have worked on yet. But I do think that they were singing about them on Barney this morning.

#20- Mile's obsession with balls. This can get a little annoying some times. But I am amazed at how much joy they bring him. If he manages to get out of the cart and put down at the store, he will start running and usually, somehow, run right to where the balls are kept. I have no idea how he does it. He also has a " super ball sense" We can be walking along and he will start shouting , "ball, ball, ball" It sometimes takes us a few minutes to even realize where the ball he is talking about is. This kid has mad observation skills.

#21 - His ability to drink out of a can or cup or bottle with minimal, if any spillage. He has been doing this since about 14 months. He did however just learn how to drink out of a straw, go figure!

#22- his new favorite game which he is currently playing with me. It consists of waving and blowing kisses bye bye then hiding under one of our bed pillows. Or on the reverse, putting a pillow over mommy or daddy's face and asking " Where's mommy/daddy?" He thinks it is hilarious!!

2 comments:

Amanda Bush said...

So cute!!! I am going to miss him!!!

Amy said...

What a darling! I'm excited to see you guys soon!!