Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1000 Moments of Joy

I am joining me sister Amy and her friend Kim by chronicling the next year of my life in 1000 joyful moments. I am really excited about this, often the everyday trials of motherhood can be overwhelming. By keeping track of the little moments that make me smile and remind me why I choose to be a mother, I hope I will not only be a better mother but a happier person.


1. Taking a bath with my little boy. Miles loves to take a bath. So do I. We make a good pair. I will be sad when he no longer wants to jump in the tub with mom. Plus I love clean baby!

2. Getting in to a warm clean bed with above mentioned clean baby and my hubby to cuddle and watch tv.

3. Eating ice cream for dinner. (Miles was in Heaven)


All in all it was a great evening!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your post. I'm so excited you are joining us. Wecome aboard!

Amy said...

I'm so excited you are doing this too! And what wonderful moments! Love it!

And congrats to Allen!