Monday, May 10, 2010

Please get out of my house!

To the gentleman who is currently residing in my future residence,

Dear sir,

I am not sure if you have realized that today is currently May tenth, ten days after May first, the day you were supposed to vacate the premises. I am not sure how you could have missed this, considering you have been left numerous notices and even been spoken to in person about the need for you to move. You see the problem is, my family and I are currently in Limbo with no home of our own and would really, really like to get settled into our own place. So if you would kindly pack you crap and GET OUT, that would be greatly appreciated.

That is all

1 comment:

Dolly said...

OMygosh!!! I'd be freaking out too:) I just did our walk-thru on our town-home. The new place smelled sooo bad that we told them to "Please replace the carpet!". They agreed to do the upstairs. So, I guess we'll move in at the end of May. *Hope things change for you too soon:)