Monday, January 5, 2009

Remembering 2008

This past year has been a full one for us. We have had many joys, dissapointments, and changes.
We moved four times, Allen has had four different jobs and three career changes, we have been on top of the world and down on our luck.
Last year at this time I was praying for a baby, and now sweet little Milo is in my arms. Allen has had some serious medical problems but we are hoping he is finally on the road to remission
All in all 2008 was a great year, if only for the fact that we survived it intact.
ONe of the major changes that hapend was in me. Being pregnant woke me up the the fact that I needed to be better with my health. Of course I still struggle and I am one of the hundreds of thousands of people this year who have resolved to have better health in the new year, but pregnancy was good to me. I am offically 40 pounds lighter than I was lsat year. For those of you who don't remeber what I looked like last January, or who were not with us at Disneyland. Here's a picture


And here is what I look like today



Anyway, here's hoping we make it through 2009 just as well!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You Look AMAZING!!! LUCKY, Lucky you!

Although I know it's not luck. It's all the hardwork!

Good for you!

ldsfamofak said...

HI sweety you do look great.
love you