Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas came early !!

We decided last week that we would have Christmas a little early and we were able to find a really nice used washer and dryer and a portable dishwasher. It is so much easier to keep things clean with these time saving devices!!! We are getting settled into our new place and spent yesterday afternoon cleaning and putting away odds and ends. It feels so nice to have a clean house.
The washer and dryer are so nice because Milo goes through TONS of clothes! His reflux is awful, so we have many dirty bibs and outfits to wash, not to mention all of mommy's clothes that he manages to hit.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Whoo-Hooo!!! I love a clean house. There is nothing better than sitting down at night knowing that all is right in my home and I can truly relax!

So happy you were able to get a washer and dryer and dishwasher! I agree that with a baby those are essential!!

Merry Christmas!