Milo loves baths! It has been the sure fire way to calm him down since the day he was born. He was sooo cranky after his shots, I decided to fill up the bath and Mommy and Milo relaxed in the tub.
I am a very lucky women with three great men in my life. My wonderful husband Allen is a high school English teacher.
Miles is a delightful and curious 7.5 year old. And our baby Oliver is 18 months old. He is simultaneously a joy and a terror. I could't imagine my life without them.
I enjoy taking care of my men, reading writing,baking, and crafting.
3 comments:
He's such an angel!! Lucky.
YOu know Why he loves baths so much right? You spent your pregnancy in a bathtub!!! LOL!! cute picts- Amanda
He looks so big! Love you we should be back in town late tomorrow night. We should do something Sunday! Call me!
Post a Comment