Well, this has been an exciting weekend for us. On Saturday, while I was bloggin actually, I was having some really bad cramps and this weird sensation. After I finished my blog I decided I should down some water and get off my feet to see if the would go away. A few hours past and they were not getting any better. So at Mandy's recomendation we left our husbands to watch the UFC fight and we went over to the hospital to get checked out.
This whole time I didn't realise these weird " sensations" were contractions. Small but still there regestiring on the monitor.
So we got to spend four hours in labor and delivery waiting for test results to come back so they would let me go home.
I followed up with my doctor yesterday and he concured with what the hospital had told me. I am not technically in " Labor" because my cervix is not dilated. But I am having contractions......
So what can they do for me. In short...... NOTHING!!
So I am supposed to be taking in easy and staying hydrated for the next few weeks and either they will stop on there own or the doctor will re-evaluate my options in four weeks when I am farther along.
So any way that was our fun weekend.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yikes Elizabeth... It's no good to have a baby early! Take that from me! So, take it easy, put up your feet and rest a while!
Love ya, Amy
Lily and I want to say Hi. I am sorry that I had to cut our conversation short that is happening a lot to me lattley. I love you so much and hope you are feeling better.
Love Becky
Post a Comment