Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time keeps ticking

Well things are still pretty much the same. I have been back to labor and delivery since my last blog, with even stronger contractions and was told that I had a really bad UTI and put me on anti-biotics. I finally finished those and am actually feeling alittle better but still have contractions when I am up doing too much. This next few weeks are going to be exciting. Matt came down yesterday, Megan will be here today and Amy will be here next week. So it will be fun to have all the sisters here. Mandy is planning a baby shower for me at the end of the month so that should be fun.
Allen and I found a crib and so know I just need to finish Milo's bedding and I will post a picture of all the cute stuff we are doing. Mandy and I have designed some cute vinyl to put on the wall above the crib.
I am now 31 weeks pregnant and can't wait to be done with this pregnancy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Lizzie! Can't wait to see you and that growing belly next week! I'm glad you're feeling better...

ldsfamofak said...

Ok Not all the sisters are going to be down there!LOL I am really sad that I can't be there for your bith. You will do great. Hope it is not to crazy.
Love you