Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A busy Fourth!

So we had a very, very busy fourth of July. Because Brady was going to be out of town when we were planning on moving in to the new house, we decided to bump it up and get it done. So we spent almost the entire day packing and moving. Luckily for me I am a "helpless" pregnant women and got to just pack boxes and supervise. hehe...
So we are now officialy in the new house and Allen and I are loving having our own space.
I love having my own kitchen and fridge and I think Allen is most excited about being able to watch tv with out his pants on.
The only thing that could make it better is having all our stuff to put in it. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will have the money to go down to st george and bring everything up.
On the baby front it feels like every day I am getting bigger and bigger. The cute little kicks and flutters are full blown almost constant movement, that is no longer cute. But Allen is excited because when I lay very still at night, he can see the baby move. I am almost in my third trimester and have less than 90 days until my due date!!!!!

2 comments:

Ben and Megan said...

I know the feeling. But believe me you will wish for toughs nights when you are up with a screaming baby that you can't do anything for. Thomas is usually such a good baby but the last few days I just don't know what to do with him. He no-longer likes to nurse and would rather have a bottle! I am not sure how I feel about it considering he is only 3 months old. Just remember to enjoy it now he will never be so easy to control again!

Dolly said...

Amazing how time flies by-when I'm not the one carrying a baby in the hot summer of '08 Love the news! :D