So I know that I still have 14 more weeks before Milo comes. But I can't pass over great deals.
Now that we are getting ready to move into our new apartment in Mandy's basement. I finally feel like I can buy things and have a place to put them.
I now have almost all the big iteams I need for the baby. Allen's parents are buying us a crib so I don't have to worry about that. And now I have a stroller, a car seat, a bassinet, a swing and a really nice papasan bouncer. Best of all I got all that stuff for under 90 dollars!!!!!
Yeah for DI and garage sales!!!!!!
And thanks to Mandy I also have a boppy w/an activity center, burp rags, and our first pack of diapers.
Anyway, I know that none of that really qualifies as news worthy. But I am way excited. Now I just need to get on the ball and make all the blankets I have bought material for.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment