Saturday, July 19, 2008

In the final stretch.....

Well, its official... I am in my third trimester and am starting to count the weeks that I have left until baby Milo will be here. I should post another belly picture soon, I feel so much bigger than I was four weeks ago. We will have to compare pictures and see if I actually look that much bigger.
We are still llving our space here at Mandy's and don't ever want to move again. We love our new ward and think we will have a great time here.
Allen's parents have graciously offered to load up our stuff in St. George and haul it up here for us next weekend. So that will be great to have all our stuff.
Allen is doing well at Sears, but that was nothing that I didn't expect. It sucks that he is only working part time, but before long he will be going to school and that will take up the rest of his time. His new bosses are very impressed with him and said that they would work around his school schedule and make sure he had as many fridays and Saturdays as he could handle.
I would really rather have him home on the weekends. But when you work commision Lawn and Garden Sales, the weekends are where the money is.
I am getting very excited to have Megan down here. It will be great to have another sister to hang out with and for Milo to have someone closer to his own age to play with. Since we are both planning on stay in the area for the next four to five years for school , I think they will become great friends.
( Look at me, all ready setting up play dates for my unborn son..... I think I am going crazy....)
As I am entering the final stretch of my pregnancy I am really trying to chill out and relax. I have read and watched and researched so much on childbirth I think my head might explode. So Allen and I both agreed I should take it down a couple notches and just enjoy the rest of my pregnancy ( if that is at all possible)
When I complain to Allen about being uncomfortable and Milo keeping me up all night. He just laughs and jokes about that fact that at least he is still silent. And that I should enjoy it while it lasts.
Anyway, thats all for now

No comments: