I have been working with a therapist since I lost Ruth and one of the things I have been talking about is how I want to overhaul my life. This week is the week to start. Last night has my first day of work, the girls I am training with are great fun and the boys are really great to work with (as much as teenage boys in a treatment center can be) . I am pretty sure there will never be a dull moment during my ten hours a week.
Today Megan, Becky, Mom and I are going to Weight Watchers, I am also making a plan to start an excersise program.
This past two weeks I have been doing great about keeping up on my laundry and keeping our room picked up.
Allen and I have been good at having our nightly and morning prayers.
So it is going to be a slow process, but if I keep up a steady pace, I think it will become habit. And our family will have besome better people in the process.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is beautiful Elizabeth. It is the small changes that bring about the most rewards! I'm praying for you!
Good luck with Weight Watchers!
You know where I am. Keep up the effort - it will pay off. I love you.
Post a Comment