Friday, April 3, 2009

Mobile!!

Well it is official, I need to baby proof my house. Milo has started to scoot/crawl around my house. So far it is nothing purposeful and is all backward and sideways. But never the less he is moving around and getting in to things. What happened to my little baby? I don't know if I have already mentioned it, but he has also mastered sitting.
He is so proud of himself. He just sits there and grins. He has also finally discovered his feet. I thought is would never happen. I was always showing them to him and clapping them together trying to get him to take an interest. But he just wasn't impressed. But now they are his new favorite toy.
I can't believe that he is getting so big. I was looking and pictures yesterday of his birth and he is so tiny.
I am really trying to enjoy every moment of his babyhood. I know that it will be gone before I know it.


I decided to post some video of him, just so everyone who is so far away can see him. I have Amanda's kids over today so he is really distracted by their video game. But here he is for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay... that was TOOOO cute! Thank you so much for posting! The boys and I really enjoyed watching him! You need to post more of him!