Monday, March 30, 2009

Tagged

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I never went to prom

2. FIRST date? I went to Sadie Hawkins

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes.everyday

4. What was your FIRST job? K-mart

5. What was your FIRST car? An old junker Ford Tempo

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don't really text

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Miles. He had slept thought the night!!!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? no clue

9. Who was your FIRST Kiss? My hubby Allen

10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I have no idea. I think to Arizona with mom

11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Kara Wilde, occasionaly on myspace

12. Where was your FIRST sleepover? Hmmm, I think it was with megan and one of her friends

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? nursed Milo

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? 98 degrees

16. FIRST piercing? My ears when I was 18

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Mexico

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Edward Scissorhands

19. When was your FIRST detention? 7th grade

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? ALASKA!

21. Who was your FIRST roommate? Megan and I shared a duplex

22. What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket? I was driving without myh headlights on, and no I talked my way out of it

Consider yourself tagged. Can't wait to see your firsts. Come on you guys it's fun just do it!

No comments: