Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just an update

I can't believe that it has been two weeks since I blogged last. Not alot has been happening. We did get a new car. Ours was on its last legs so Allen's parents were kind enough to sell us their old mini van. It is a great car and should last us a while.
This last week has been finals for Allen so that has been a little stressful. He also has three performances this week. His choir is performing Brahms requiam with the Utah Valley Symphony. I have seen him perform bits and pieces of it, but the entire thing is two hours of singing in German. I am going to be a supportive wife and suffer through it tommorow night.
With finals this week it means that next week summer semester starts. YIKES!!! I am going back to school full time this semester. I am a little scared, mostly about the fact that Allen will be alone with the baby for five hours straight. But I sure that there will be Aunties that will be willing to help out. So in preperation for me going back to school,this week I have been trying to organize my house. The last two days I have been at Amanda's house washing and sorting my clothes. I have decided that I have WAY to many and that is one reason I always have a mountain of laundry to do. By tonight I will have hopefuly paired down our clothing to 10-12 outfits a piece.
The weather has been wonderful for the last few days, I have been trying to get out and enjoy it. Amanda and I have started walking and I am already feeling the effects. Seven Peaks opens MAy 23rd., Megan and I are very excited.We got season passes and are planning on spending some quality time there.
Anyway, thats just an update

3 comments:

The Stouts said...

Glad the sorting is going well call me!

ldsfamofak said...

I am so excited for you. were are you taking classes and what are you taking? I hate going through stuff but good for you.
Love you lots
Bekcy

Amy said...

Jake and I started walking and it's awesome! I'm so glad you are going back to school! That is going to be great and good for Allen to have time with Milo!