Friday, April 11, 2008

Ultrasound



So we had a really long night, wednesday night. I was having really bad chest pains and trouble breathing so we went in to the ER to make sure everthing was ok. Luckily I was fine ( probably a mix of panic and mexican food for dinner) But when they went to try and get heart tones on the baby, they were not able to find any. So after a very stressful two hour wait for an ultrasound we got a quick peak at our baby. Everything was fine with the baby, and we got some good pictures.
We even got to see him/her dance around in there. It was really neat.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Elizabeth! I was so excited to find your blog! I'm glad all is going well with the baby and we need to talk about Alan and his plans for the Army. I'm really excited for you guys. It sounds like you've go a great plan going... Talk to you soon ~ Call Me!