Monday, April 21, 2008

Packing

Well, time marches on and the end of the month is getting closer and closer. I finally feel like I have started to make a dent in the packing and sorting of all our household goods. Only two rooms left to sort.
If all goes as planned we will have a pretty empty house by this weekend.
I am 16 weeks today and starting to feel very pregnant. I am awake most nights with stretching ligament pain and/or having to pee. LOL.
But I am exited that the baby is getting bigger and can't wait to feel it moving around in there. Sometimes I think I can feel it already but I am not sure, I can't wait to feel the sharp jab and know for sure.
We are going to try and find out the gender next week, so Allen can know before he leaves ( and before my insurance runs out). So that is something exciting that we are waiting for.
We have made some changes in our family this last week. After alot of discussion and prayer we decided it would be best for all of us if we found punky a new home. After talking to several different people that responded to our ad we found Punky the perfect home. The have a large fenced yard and four very energectic children who have been begging for a puppy. We were excited to see her go to such a loving home.
Also last week Mandy and her family were down for a few days and I enjoyed spending time with them. Unfourtunetly Allen wasn't able to join in on the fun because he had to fly up to SLC again to be re-finger printed at MEPS.
Then we spent Saturday resting from our packing efforts and went to the local kite festival and battle of the bands. It was a great weekend!!
Well that is pretty much all that is happening right now, I am going to sign off and go soak my swollen ankes in the tub.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Elizabeth, I love to hear all about what you guys are doing! Souncs like everything is moving along. I'm looking forward to seeing you when you get up here. You'll have to come visit Fairbanks.

Tammy Smith said...

Elizabeth! Update your blog! Get us a picture of you man in uniform!

Tammy