Tuesday, April 8, 2008

2nd trimester

It's official, we are finally in the 2nd trimester. My morning sickness is finally starting to fade away, but I am still very tired. According to everthing I have read the baby is about 3 1/2 inches long and covered in hair. And even though I can't feel it yet he/she is doing flips.
We are are praying the baby cooperates and we will be able to find out what it is before Allen leaves.
We are hoping to be out of our house by the end of the month. So we have a lot of packing to do.
It is a little scary to think that in a little more than four weeks Allen will be going off the basic.
I am trying to stay busy and not think about it much. But I know that this seperation will be a growing experience for both of us.

2 comments:

ldsfamofak said...

I am so excited for you to come home for the summer. I know that is just purly selfish of me but I don't care. I am glad you are feeling better. It will be good to be out of the heat of southern UT. for the end of your pregnancy though.
Lots of love

ldsfamofak said...

NO she has not had her baby she is still in labor. 12:39pm 4-8-08 but she will today, that is how it works LOL