Miles got rid of almost 3 bags of toys! Our VHS movies that are waiting to be
digitized have found a new home on the empty shelves. A few things found homes in spots that made more sense and everything is more organized.
We purged Miles' books of most of his "baby books" as well as any books
that I really couldn't stand or that Miles doesn't enjoy.
We were however unable to get rid of any of the stuffed animals.
I was able to part with a TON of books. I didn't think this was possible.
But as I looked through them I realized that I had a lot of paperbacks that
I had read once and was not sure when or if I would ever read them again
. I tried to keep only high quality books that I know I will continue to read. I also
organized everything by subject/genre. It was not surprising to find that almost two whole
shelves are plays and theatre text books.

No comments:
Post a Comment