- Miles had two root canals and four crowns put on.
- Allen and I went to Chicago for Allen to attend U/RTA auditions for grad school
- Allen did amazing at said auditions, receiving interviews from 11 schools
- Allen had to have a tooth pulled after a massive infection was found
- We waited and waited to hear from grad schools
- We had our hopes raised about an offer from University of Iowa
- We had our hopes dashed when Allen was wait-listed
- Allen started on/worked on/finished designs for four shows
- We both applied for and received positions at this summer's children's summer camp
- I was hospitalized twice and had two surgeries for kidney stones and complications from said stones
- Allen received an award of Merit from the school of the arts, we were however unable to attend the banquet ( see above)
- I went to LA to compete in the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival ( KCACTF)
- Allen was offered a position for Grad school at the University of Utah in Logan, UT ( we are still waiting to get the official paperwork, I will be able to stop stressing when it gets here)
- I am in the process of withdrawing from school. Even though there is less than a month of school left, I missed too much to be able to catch up.
- I am still recovering
- The dirty laundry is starting to take over my house
- I really miss my Mom
- Allen has been burning the candle at both ends trying to keep up with school and design work, the housework, plus taking care of Miles and me
- I really want to be up and around again so I can take some pressure off of him.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Two months...not bad
Look at me, updating the blog and it has only been a little more than two months! We have been going nonstop . Here is what we have been up to in no particular order:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment