Friday, March 30, 2012

Life is crazy

I have decided that I am a horrible blogger. I always say I am going to keep it updated and then I don't. Oh well, such is life.
Things have been going well, school is good, Miles is good, Allen is good, and even my new little business is good.
But at the same time, life is crazy. Allen is in a play and directing a play, needless to say his nights are long and time with him is precious.
I am trying hard to stay on top of school work and filling orders for my business, while giving the occasional nod to house work.
Tonight is a night I should be doing housework, but instead I am on my computer. Does that sound familiar to anyone else?
I have been letting too many things slide lately, not just the housework. At this very moment, my elliptical that I begged my husband to buy seems to be staring at me reproachfully. " You said that you would use me." Yet here I sit.
I think that I will go do something, clean maybe. It sounds like a good idea, although my TV seems to be calling out as well and it can be pretty convincing.

No comments: