Summer has flown by. I'm actually having a hard time recalling every thing that we did.
We celebrated our fifth anniversary early by going to see the Young Frankenstein the musical in SLc at the capital theater staying over night at a bed and breakfast. Allen turned 24 on May 2oth and I turned 26 on June 5th. Allen had summer school and was designing costumes for a traveling children's show that is happening this fall. That was a lot of fun and I was actually able to help out quite a bit. ( who knew that I could sew hair onto a puppet?) I had surgery for my endometriosis at the end of June. Miles has caps put on his front four teeth. We celebrated the fourth of July with family up Payson canyon and then came back down to our apartment to set of fireworks. It was raining but Allen was determined to keep going. This was the first year Utah has been allowed to set off arial fireworks and Allen went all out. We went to seven peaks a couple times, but not as much as we thought we were going to considering we had season passes.
At the end of the summer ( mid-july through late august) Allen had the amazing opportunity to work up at the Sundance theater as assistant sound engineer for the Sound of Music. Now summer is drawing to a close and school is starting up again. After months of deliberation I finally made the decision to go back to school. I quit my job and started school with Allen on the 29th. As of right now my declared major is theatre but I am planning on exploring many different classes and truly find what I love.Right now I am in a script writing class and it is has reawakened my passion for writing. Who knows maybe I will change to a creative writing major.
Allen and I both have class most of the day on Tuesday and Thursday so Miles is going to a preschool/ daycare on those days and is really loving it. They have a structured preschool in the morning and the afternoon is more free play and outdoor play. Miles did have an accident a week or so ago. He fell down some stairs at Beckys house and landed on the concrete. He knocked his front two teeth pretty good. Unfortunately it did some root damage so he is going to have to have them taken out. That is scheduled for the 16th.
Well I think that pretty much fills you in on everything that has happened this summer. I am going to try and be better at keeping this up to date.

1 comment:
Love you!
Post a Comment