Just wondering. Because I feel like I have been doing pretty good about blogging lately and have not had any comments. So once again I ask, anyone out there? I need validation people!!!
I am a very lucky women with three great men in my life. My wonderful husband Allen is a high school English teacher.
Miles is a delightful and curious 7.5 year old. And our baby Oliver is 18 months old. He is simultaneously a joy and a terror. I could't imagine my life without them.
I enjoy taking care of my men, reading writing,baking, and crafting.
4 comments:
I'm here lady! I left you a link on FB too:) Good job on the banana bread...awesome.
I am here also!!! you could call me to then we could talk!
we are here, Love you!!
I'm here!! :) Sorry, not so good about checking blogs lately. Worse about commenting! :)
Post a Comment