Sunday, October 2, 2011

Still here

Well I said that I was going to be better about updating, so I am going to put something up here even though I don't feel like I have much to say. The last two weeks have been crazy. Allen was in UVU's production of Othello and I worked back stage as a dresser so our nights have been full. I am so grateful for the Mckimmeys for watching Miles every night while Allen and I were at rehearsal or performances. The show closed yesterday and even though it was a great run I am so excited to get back in to a more normal routine. Miles had his teeth taken out and everything went okay with that. I am so glad that it wasn't too traumatic for him. The dentist gave us his teeth so he left them under his pillow for the tooth fairy. But he was disappointed in the morning when he found a dollar under his pillow. Apparently he was under the assumption that the tooth fairy was going to bring him a new tooth brush. Oops!
Hopefully my next update will be more newsy and have some pictures. But I am going to leave it at this and go do some homework.




No comments: