Friday, August 28, 2009

A month in review

So it's been over a month since I posted last. I could give you all sorts of excuses, I've been really busy, nothing that interesting had been happening, etc etc. But the plain truth would probably be that I am lazy. But I have been told that people want to know what is going on with me and my family so I will give you the high and low lights of the past month.

I finished summer semester and Allen started fall semester
Allen has been having another flare and lost his job because of missing too much work
We are still looking for another job for Allen
I got a job babysitting a little 5 month old baby girl during the day (but just found out that I will only be watching her another week because her mom quit her job. Great for them, sucks for me)
I have started writing blogs for pay. Basically I write 200-300 word health tidbits or thoughts and they are posted to different product websites as the "Editors blog" It is all just marketing junk filling up the Internet, but hey a buck is a buck, right? And no I do not think I will post a link for you to read them, they are just filler that not much thought is put into, and I would never assign my name to them.
Miles is getting bigger everyday, he is getting very, very close to walking. The skills are there he just needs a little more self confidence.
We found out Allen has pre-osteoporosis, other wise known as osteopenia. So we have to be more careful about fall risks, he already broke his ribs a few weeks ago.
I think that is about it. A month in review. I will try to be better about regular updates this next month.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are you happy? You sound kinda melancholy. Is that a stupid question? Probably. I mean there is obviously a lot of stress stuff going on.

So, Just want you to know I'm praying for you. Really. Love you.