Friday, August 28, 2009

1st birthday

Ok I know it is early to be planning, but I am really excited about Milo's first birthday and have started planning. Here are some of my ideas, let me know what you think.

Take a look at these cakes, I need to narrow it down







How cute are they!? I am not sure I could get them to look as cute but I am willing to try.

And I found the cutest first birthday shirt. I think it would be a great birthday present (hint hint) You can find it on etsy





3 comments:

Sue said...

I like the last cake best and that is an adorable shirt!

Amy said...

Silly, you have to put the link to the Etsy store!

Okay... I love all the cakes. The last is so cute. It looks like those popular monkeys paul something or other.

The cupcakes are great too though. You should do both. Wish I could be there!

ldsfamofak said...

So glad I get to be there. I think the cupcakes are the way to go. It is easy to give the baby his own cake that way. Love ya