Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swing Dancing

OK, so I am not doing anything that extreme. But I am dancing! YAY! My latin ballroom class that I mentioned in the previous post was canceled due to low enrollment, so I transfered to the summer ballroom team. First off I am WAY out of my league , but I am having alot of fun. Right now we are learning a swing routine and next we are doing Samba. At th end of the semester we are having a couple performances. So yeah, I am way excited! Two hours of dancing four times a week is quite a workout I am going to be in great shape by the time this is all done.

2 comments:

ldsfamofak said...

That sounds like so much fun. to bad you and allen can not do it together. can' wait to see you and your baby. Love

Amy said...

What a PERFECT way to work out!!! Jealous here. Way Jealous.