Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bumps and bruises

With Milo becoming more mobile he is hurting himself more and more. Yesterday we were up at Auntie Mandy's house and he was climbing up the one step that goes from her living room to her kitchen. It is only about six inches but when he got to the top, he stood up and then fell backwards landing on a heat grate. I was beside my self to say the least! Then latter that night he was standing up on he coffee table and fell, slamming the other side of his face into the table as he plummeted. The pictures don't do it justice.....



4 comments:

Ben and Megan said...

Poor baby! Alright I can't find my dang phone! It is dead and I think Thomas has taken off with it! I miss you! We are moving more stuff today so I will be at the new house if you want to stop by.

Amanda Bush said...

Im so sorry!! I feel horrible, I hope he is doing better.

ldsfamofak said...

he looks so sad!
Can't weight to see him in person.
Love ya

Amy said...

Owie! But he's still a cutie... even with a purple forehead!