Allen's birthday was last week and I got him tickets to a local radio station's big music festival. The headliner was Offspring. So we dropped our little (giant) bundle off with Auntie Megan and Kimber and heading out for a night off.
It was wonderful! Allen and I have not been out like that since Miles was born. I carried a cute little purse completly void of diapers or goldfish, and my shirt was free of spit up stains. We ate fair-type concession food, talked, sang and danced under the stars. It was perfect! I was even really brave and rode a mechanical bull ! Our third anniversary is coming up and it was great to be able to reconnect.
In case you are unfamiliar with the Offspring I have loaded some of their music on to my page. That way everyone can enjoy!!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH sounds like so much fun. It is grate to get to have a date! How I remeber the days of spite up and gold fish. Miss you
Good for you! Date Night is imperative! I can say that now that I have a built-in baby sitter! I remember it used to be much harder! But... try and make a point of getting out together ALONE as often as possible. It will keep the magic alive!
So glad you had fun!!!
Post a Comment