I am almost 35 weeks pregnant and I am worried the next few weeks are going to go by slower than the last eight months. Thursday night I was back in labor and deliver and was told I have another uti . A follow up with my doctor on Friday confirmed this and the fact that my cervix is still tightly shut. UGH!!!!!
For the last week I have been having fairly consistent contractions, but without cervix change I am not technically in labor yet. Dr. Scott said that is I was to go into labor at this point he would not stop it. But there is nothing legally that he can do at this point to get labor started.
So I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can't wait to meet Milo and finally be done being miserably and pregnant.But on the other hand I want him to "cook" as long as he needs to.
When I stay off my feet my contractions lessen and I don't feel quite as miserable. But when I am up walking around the contraction come on full force. So do I get up and walk as much as possible as see if I can't convince little Milo to come out ? Or do I take it easy and rest as much as possible before he makes his appearance on his own?
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Elizabeth... LISTEN TO ME!!! I AM THE VOICE OF EXPERIENCE!!!
YOU WAIT!! LAY DOWN AND REST!!! LET HIM TAKE HIS TIME!!!
SERIOUSLY!!!!
Post a Comment