Well, Allen is getting settled at Basic training. I got a very short phone call from him on Saturday night and he mentioned that there might be a problem with his medical history and he might have to come home.
He said that if there was a problem he would call me on Monday and let me know. Otherwise he was fine and would try to call me again in a week or two.
Monday has come and gone and each passing day with no phone call I feel a little better.
I can't wait to hear from him again and make sure things are still going smoothly. I don' t have his address yet, but when I do I will let everyone know. He would love to get letters. No packages!!!! But letters would be appreciated.
Everything is going well with me and baby Miles. I am enjoying my stay here at Mandy's and am settling in well.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment