Well today was the day. Allen has officialy left. It was really hard, but because I am watching Amanda's kids while she is out of town, I didn't have long to be upset. I actually set a timer and gave myself 15 min for a breakdown. Then I got mysel together and got to work making dinner.
I know that it is going to be a long 10 weeks but I hope that I will be able to keep myself busy.
On a happier note. Today I am 19 weeks. almost halfway there!!!!
Oh, I almost forgot, Allen and I decided on a name before he left, Miles Allen. Miles means merciful soldier. We are going to call him Milo!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow I can't believe he is gone. Sorry I missed your call. We just got back down to the Valley and things are crazy. Tr me again or call Tammy's! And cute name!
Love the name! How exciting! Hope all is well...
Post a Comment