Not much has changed since our last post. I was Employee of the month for September and Allen got a raise. So things are going well at our jobs. Our lease is up in the end of november so we are starting to look for a new place. We are hoping to find somewhere with a yard or at least a patio where Punky can be out with out a leash.
We have a little while so we are taking our time a trying to find the perfect place.
It is starting to cool off down here. It has been in the low seventys for a few days and Allen has a chilly ride to work in the morning. He leaves for work at about 6:30 and it is in the fourtys, combine that with the fact that he is on a moped with an open faced helmet and he is pretty cold by the time he gets to work. I just made him a scarf so hopefully that will help keep out the wind.
Not much else to report. I will write more latter
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment