At my sister's insistince I am starting this bog to let my family know what we are up too.
Allen and I both have great jobs that we enjoy and Allen is going to school part time and is studying Graphic design. He is currently working for a sign company and is loving it and is hoping to move up to a design position when he finishes school.
I am working hard as a receptionist at a busy medical clinic and trying my best to keep the house from falling apart. We have a jack russell terrier named Punky that keeps life interesting and who thinks that she is our baby. (we don't do much to make her think she isn't).
We are loving living down here in St George, although I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so hot.
We recently bought a new moped that Allen uses to get to work (great gas milage). But we also love to go for long drives. Everyday I get better and better about being a good passenger ( "Elizabeth! Stop wiggiling!) Anyway, I can't think of much else to tell you.
I will blog more latter
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment