I was 21 he was 19. Life was good and we knew all the answers. We were young, dumb and madley in love. Fast forward seven years: we have moved eight times, owned five cars, delt with three chronic illnesses, brought one child into this world and sent another one home to heaven. We've changed careers, majors, and our outlook on life. I would be lying if I said that we have always seen eye to eye, that we have never gone to bed angry, slammed doors or done things we regret. But I can tell you that today, 2556 days later, I am still just as madley in love. If I could go back in time, to the night Allen asked me to marry him, I would still give him the same answer. "In a heartbeat."
So here's to the love of my life, my best friend, the father of my children. " I love you more than a small pony!"
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment