Today was the grand daddy of runs, we were sitting in the very back of the overflow at church. Miles was actually being pretty good, and then he took off. Right up the aisle all the way to the front, up the stairs and up to the speaker. As I made my way up to the front, trying to stay calm, he proceeded to dance and wave his hands. Needless to say, everyone found it quite funny. I did not. Any one have any suggestions on how to rein in a toddler?
Sunday, January 30, 2011
The runner
So, this story starts several weeks ago. I was at walmart with Miles and made the mistake of letting him out of the cart. He ran all the way to the other end of the store before I caught him. Then a few days later we were at the pool with the Mckimmeys, and Miles took of running, I had to chase him all the way around the pool. Then this Saturday while I was trying on shoes at Payless, Miles managed to get out the door and almost into the parking lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You could get a leash for him :)
At least he had his clothes on! IN my mom's ward, the parents were singing in the choir (so they were on the stand) so the older kids were in charge of the youngers. All of a sudden during the quiet ending of sacrament being passed, a loud "WHEEEEEE" echoed through the chapel and a little nekkid girl was running around swinging her dress over her head! Now that had to have been the best sacrament meeting ever! haha!
I don't have any ideas for you on Miles, but don't stress to much about it at church. Just know you're providing comic relief! But at the stores... I think I agree with Megan. A leash. they have cute ones now with a stuffed animal type backpack and the leash is attached to that.
From Leslie (Amy's friend)
Post a Comment