I know that many of you out there reading this are concerned about us, but I have decided to break my blogging silence and reassure you that we are on the mend. Life is not perfect, nor do I expect it to be, but for right now I have everything I need. I know that the Lord is watching over us and knows our struggles. Our home is full of love and I am happy.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Amor Vincit Omnia
Love Conquers All. I have never known this to be so true as it has been the last month of my life. As most of you know, and for those of you who don't, this year has gotten off on a rocky start. Allen and I have both been suffering from depression problems, and this along with other things have caused contention in our marriage. Times have been tough. There are many things that we are uncertain of, except for on thing, we love each other, and as I have stated, Love Conquers All.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment