Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yuck

So you know how in the last post I said it was like Christmas to unpack all my boxes. Nope, I was mistaken it is nothing like Christmas. It is like a nightmare. I only have one word for you ....... MICE. That's right mice. They decided to make our storage shed their home and nest in all my lovely linens, and Miles stuffed animals, and well eveything else. Thay are not really picky.
Luckily we have only come across one actual mouse and it was dead. Just alot of evidence that they were here. I only have a few boxes left to unpack, but after the dead mouse I will not go through any of them until Allen has gone through them first. So things have slowed down in the unpacking department. But my house is coming together, slowly but surely. I am just glad that my washing machine has a "sanitize" feature and that the little rodents did not destroy anything that can not be replaced.

P.S Our a/c is broken. Double yuck!

No comments: