This week has bittersweet for me. Wednesday the 16th was Allen and I's fourth anniversary. I can't believe it has been four years. He have defianetly had our ups and downs, but we have made it and are still deeply in love. That is what really matters. Right?
We both had the night off, which was a miricale. It seems like whenever Allen does not have rehersal I have to work and we do not get alot of evenings to spend together. We are pretty much broke right now, so we spent the evening in, eating take and bake pizza and watching a movie. But the best part... Auntie Megan took Miles so we enjoyed the evening baby free. It was such a nice night.
The bitter part? Thursday the 17th was Ruth's due date. it was a hard day for me. Allen did not have work in the morning so we went and got some pink and white balloons and headed over the the cemetary acroos the street from our apartment. The recently put in a angel memorial garden, so we sat for a while and then released our balloons. It was a nice moment, just our little family. When Allen had to leave for work, I decided to destract myself and Miles and I went for a walk down the block and went to the park. It was a great activity for me to realise how much I have to be thankful for and what a joy Miles is. After playing at the park we were both ready for a nap. Two hours later the Aunites woke us up, they had brought me a beautiful flower arangment and took me home to Becky's house with them to have dinner with the whole fam.
It was a good night. It was hard to say goodbye to the Bush's as they are leaving this weekend, but I am excited for them.
It was a emotionally hard day, but I am actually relieved to have it done with. I am moving forward feeling much more closure.
So that was my week. How was yours?
P.S- i can't find my camera but as soon as I do I will start posting pics again.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to spend the day with your family in remembrance of Ruth. Love to you!
Post a Comment