Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miles Allen Stout


Today Milo is 4 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was praying for double pink lines. And now I have a darling little boy who wiggles and giggles and coos. A year ago today he had webbed feet and hand, was just starting to grow eyes and was as big as a pea. He weighs 12.5 pounds and is 25 inches long. As my doctor puts it, he is a little squirt. He is in the 7th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. 
He love to laugh! It is the funniest little noise and he thinks everything is funny. He like baths, playing with his cousin Thomas, and nursing.
 He was his daddy's beautiful blue eyes, and has lost all the red hair that he had when he was born. He is a sweet baby that sleeps almost all the 
way through the night, and naps good during the day. All in all 
I couldn't ask for a better baby.

3 comments:

Amanda Bush said...

Ohhhhh.... I miss you!!! I NEVER get to see or talk to you anymore. I know you have more in common with Megan, but I still love you too!!! Call me sometime!!! I hope once we are closer (physically) we can spend more time together!!!
Amanda BTW: give that baby a huge hug for me!

Amy said...

What a cutie patootie! I'm looking for your address by the way! I have Valentine's to send... So text me or email me or heaven forbid... call me! :)

ldsfamofak said...

I think that is the best pic I have seen of your little bundle of joy. He is to cute!
Love ya lots