so cute!!!! I cant believe how much they've all changed in such a short time. It looks like you guys had a great time, wish I could have been there. Love you. Tell your monkey happy birthday for me.
I am a very lucky women with three great men in my life. My wonderful husband Allen is a high school English teacher.
Miles is a delightful and curious 7.5 year old. And our baby Oliver is 18 months old. He is simultaneously a joy and a terror. I could't imagine my life without them.
I enjoy taking care of my men, reading writing,baking, and crafting.
3 comments:
Way, way cute!! I'm at the hotel with Mom, Tammy, and Tressa having a girls night! We all love the pictures!! Happy Birthday Miles!!
so cute!!!! I cant believe how much they've all changed in such a short time. It looks like you guys had a great time, wish I could have been there. Love you. Tell your monkey happy birthday for me.
Loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing the moments with me:)
Post a Comment