I know that this sounds incredibly depressing. And well, maybe I am a little depressed. But I am definitely having one on those days/month.
Allen has started school and things are in full swing. He was offered a partial scholarship and while we are thrilled, it means that his soul belongs to the theatre department and it seems like he is never home. And because he is carrying 18 credits, when he is home he is working on homework.
Miles has been ill with chronic diarrhea. And while cleaning him up a half dozen times a day is not very fun, I am more worried about what is causing it. I am currently waiting for the results of his stool and blood cultures.
I have been having my own health problems that I have not gotten to the bottom of. The last doctors visit left me with a possible diagnoses of fibromyalgia, but no options for treatment. Because my doctor " does not diagnose fibromyalgia" because there is "nothing you can do about it". So ya..... I did what I often do when faced with a problem. I promptly hide it away and tried to forget about it. But the symptoms keep rising to the surface. I have also learned that my hormones are out of whack and I am not ovulating like I should.
I have an appointment with my midwives to see if they have any enlightening ideas. But I am pessimestic.
I am tired, I am in pain, I am worried that we will not be able to concieve again, in general I am a very pleasant person to be around. LOL!
I hope you have enjoyed reading my depressing post. Hopefully I will be back with good news and a better attitude. But for right now I just want to take a nap!

3 comments:
you need to come over here and eat candy! yep that is how I have spent my day. folding laundry and eating candy. Oh and watching I didn't know I was pregnant. Love you and hope you feel better soon!
I'd drive down and comfort you cousin-but my car is going crazy! So-consider yourself hugged from me. I know exactly what one of those days feels like:/
Stress! Wish we were closer!! Love you!!
Post a Comment