It has been exactly one month since I posted. I am such a slacker.
Not much going on at the Stout household. Allen has finished up is run of Willy Wonka, he had a great experience but we are both glad that he is done. Summer semester is in full swing and we have started to get into the groove of things. Mon and Wed and Fri I am home by myself most of the day, Allen is at school from 10:30-6. So I get alot done, dishes, laundry, baking, etc. Tuesday is Allen's short day so we get to spend some quality time in the morning before he takes off for the afternoon. Then the weekend starts on Thursday night, I work Thursday night, Fri Night, and Saturday morning. During the show the Mckimmey's were kind enough to watch Miles for us, but now he gets to stay home with daddy.
Tonight Allen and Miles are having a guys night with a handful of the guys from Willy Wonka, while I am at work. I was an awesome wife and made my very yummy chicken nacho cheese dip for them to enjoy while they play video games.
In other news I am proud to announce that as of last night, we no longer have any boxes waiting to be unpacked!! It feels great. I have a few more curtains to sew and than I will post pictures of my cute house up here for all to see.
Well, that's it for now. I will try to get up here this weekend and post some pictures of my cutie, because I know that is all you guys are looking for anyway.
Love to all!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear from you! Sounds like all is well! Need more pictures of your little guy!
Post a Comment