
So a ton has happened since I posted last. Allen has been doing well at school. He is acting in the schools production of Something Wicked This Way Comes. It is the first time it is being done in North America, so everyone is really jazzed about it. He is also putting in a ton of hours working in the scene and costume shops and working with the designers.
Last Friday Allen did not have rehersal so we went on a much needed date night. The university was hosting a 20's murder mystery dinner. It was a TON of fun. We even went to the costume department and picked out period costumes to wear. It was so great to go out and not think about bills, school and the baby. We sat at a table with four other couples and had some fun conversation. I felt kind of old, as I was the oldest one at the table, and Allen and I were the only married couple at the table. Another interesting side not, the only girls at the table to finish their dinner and eat their dessert, were the girl that was there with a friend and me. It made me laugh!
All in all we had a great night and are excited to make date night more of a regular feature in our schedule.



2 comments:
You guys look so cute! How much fun does that must have been! I'd love to do something like that. Glad you had a great time! Love ya!
Wish you'd post more. Missing you tons!
Cute costumes cousin!!! Love the post and pictures:) Thanks for catching me up on your date nights.
Post a Comment