Monday, September 8, 2008

I've been tagged.....

i am: Elizabeth Paxton Stout
i think: more than I should
i know: random facts
i want: to have this baby
i have: the most wonderful husband
i dislike: rap music
i miss: my sisters in Alaska
i fear: getting old
i feel: HUGE!!!!
i hear: my husband's video game
i smell: bleach (i just cleaned)
i crave: chocolate milk
i cry: for no reason
i usually: read a book before bedtime
i search: for all the right answers
i wonder: what my baby will look like
i regret: not taking full advantage of my youth
i love: watching Eureka
i care: way to much about what people think
i always: kiss my husband goodnight
i worry: way too much
i am not: a good housewife
i remember: nothing (I have pregnancy brain)
i believe: in miracles
i sing: silly songs
i don't always: eat my vegtables
i argue: about pointless things
i write: not enough
i win: at battleship
i lose: at scrabble
i wish: I would learn to enjoy one day at a time
i listen: not very well, I tend to interupt
i can usually be found: in my bed or the bathtub
i am scared; of labor
i need: more money
i forget: where I put the cellphone
i am happy: because Heavenly Father loves me
i tag: any of my sisters that havn't done this yet

2 comments:

Amy said...

Loved reading your answers!! You are going to have your baby before you know it!!! ~ At least it will seem that way to me :)

Love ya and I'm thinking of you!

Dolly said...

Hoping to see baby pictures soon :)