Well this weeks I am 24 weeks pregnant and for the first time I am really realising the reality of what is happening in side my body. I have been feeling flutters and kicks for a while now, but am just starting to get to the point that I can actually feel a baby in there. Allen can put his hand on my belly and feel the outline of little Miles. He can't feel the kicks yet, but that will come. Yesterday afternoon I started having this horrible pain in my right side, up by my ribs and in my liver. It cought me so of gaurd I was in tears as I ran to Mandy and my husband and had them feel this hard " r
ock" in my ribs.
Mandy tried hard not to laugh at me as she explained that was just Miles getting comfortable using my liver as a foot stool or head rest. Allen got me a bag of ice and after a few minutes applying it to my belly and pushing on my stubborn little boy, he finally retreated back to the center of my belly.
I know that for all you experienced moms this his a very funny story. But for me it was a wake up call that there is a living baby inside me, and that is a little frightning.
But it is also fun to be able to start interacting with him. The other night Allen spent an hour, playing music and putting the little speakers up to my belly. It was amazing to feel the way he reacted to different types of music. And also the fact that he reacted when Allen talked to him at my belly.
Anyway, just thought I would share a few thought about my pregnancy with all of you.
ock" in my ribs.Mandy tried hard not to laugh at me as she explained that was just Miles getting comfortable using my liver as a foot stool or head rest. Allen got me a bag of ice and after a few minutes applying it to my belly and pushing on my stubborn little boy, he finally retreated back to the center of my belly.
I know that for all you experienced moms this his a very funny story. But for me it was a wake up call that there is a living baby inside me, and that is a little frightning.
But it is also fun to be able to start interacting with him. The other night Allen spent an hour, playing music and putting the little speakers up to my belly. It was amazing to feel the way he reacted to different types of music. And also the fact that he reacted when Allen talked to him at my belly.
Anyway, just thought I would share a few thought about my pregnancy with all of you.

2 comments:
I LOVE the updated blog!! You look so adorable!!!! I'm so glad all is going well. Keep posting pics so we can see how preggers you are getting!
That is so exciting1 I love it when babys move. I love you to! Call me soon! Oh and Do you remeber that girl from Toras that you did not like so much and you wanted to hold her baby and she told you to wash your hands? That babys name is Miles just thought you would like to know LOL.
Love you lots
Post a Comment